14, Rue Saint Saëns
Phone : (33) 4 .188.8.131.52
E-mail : email@example.com
Web : http://www.chadocs.com
in Structured Documentation
Since November 1997 Free lancing Engineer
Flight Operations: consulting, support and training (Infotrust Group
- Expert support, consulting on Flight Ops data management (data formats, models)
- Workshop, training (concepts, functional features...)
- Functional requirements analysis (businesss requirements, expert assistance on Flight Ops data management)
ATA e-business Forum 2012 (ATA e-Business forum
- Speaker: "Enhanced flight operations data exchange using ATA Spec 2300"
ATA e-business Steering Group (ATA e-Business program
- Member of the ATA e-business Steering Group (ESG)
EDORA : Management of Flight Operations documentation production (ATR
- Expert assistance on functionnal analysis
- Business requirements dossier
- Documentary analysis of Flight Operations manuals (FCOM, QRH, AFM, MMEL, WBM)
- XML Schemas design (with compatibility to ATA Spec 2300 FOML Schemas)
- Expert assistance on documentation re-structuration
"ATA FOML compatibility" : Study (Airbus
- Analysis of adequation of Airbus Ops Data models with ATA FOIG proposals
- Change requirements identification
- Detailled analysis (Mechanical System Descriptions) and change modifications proposal to the ATA FOIG group
- Detailled analysis (Software System Descriptions, MetaData), XML Schema design
- Detailled analysis (Applicability, Revision marking), analysis of S1000D convergence, requirements, concepts and proposed models
- Detailled analysis (Dispatchibility, MMEL, CDL), and propositions to ATA FOIG/MMELPT. XML Schema design.
- Detailled analysis (FCOM procedures - normal, supplementary, checklist, task sharing, abnormal and emergency), and propositions to ATA FOIG.
- Detailled analysis (Data modules management, Publication module, Metadata), and propositions to ATA FOIG.
- Detailled analysis (Limitations, Performances, Approval and Substantiation data, AFM/"Flight Manual", QRH/"Quick Reference Handbook"), and propositions to ATA FOIG.
- Consolidation of XML Schemas (functional requirements, technical improvements) [2013.1]
- Detailled analysis of CCOM and WBM (functional requirements and schema changes), and propositions to ATA FOIG.
- Specification of conversion rules from Airbus FO Exchange to ATA FOML
- Member of the ATA e-Business program. Active participant of the Flight Operations Interest Group (FOIG) and MMEL XML Project Team (MMELPT).
- Responsible of the XML Schemas developments (ATA FOML) and Collaboration in ATA specification 2300 writing [2009.1, 2010.1, 2011.1, 2011.2, 2013.1]
Study of the documentary production and publishing chain (Editions Francis Lefebvre
- Expert assistance on functionnal analysis
- Expert assistance on technical architecture
- Assistance on bussiness requirements analysis
- Expert assistance on documentary models design (XML Schemas)
- Assistance for the RFI and RFP
"XSLT2 and XQuery Best Practices" : Training (OECD
- XSLT2 : key points, best practices (code quality, methodology), concrete case exercices
- XQuery : language presentation, practice, best practice, concrete case exercices
"TableOutputGenerator V3" : Design and development of a publication chain of statistics tables (PubStat) (OECD/OCDE )
- Automatic publication chain of statistic tables driven by parameters (PDF, FrameMaker, EXCEL, XHTML)
- Technical Architecture and technical specifications
- Management of the development team
- Developments (.NET/C#, XSLT2)
"Incremental Data Delivery for A350/ASD S1000D" : Study (Airbus
SEVD, Data Definition & Research )
- Production and delivery retained approach : detailled bussiness requirements definition (from authoring to customers integration)
- Analysis of process impacts and evolutions
- ASD S1000D required changes analysis
Document models for Treaties (Council of Europe)
- Documentary analysis of treaties
- Models design (XML Schemas) and documentation (SchemaDoc)
"Madere" : Evolutions/Training (Air France, Euroscript
- Study of Boeing FTID 2.0 specification
- Analysis of documentary models (FCOM, QRH, DDG/MEL)
- Analysis of adequation with Air France Madere models
- Design of possible approaches to manage and publish B777 operational documentation
- XML Schemas evolutions (inline effectivity, index, ....)
- Training session on documentary models (Air France Madere XML Schemas)
Flight Operations documentation production and publication
- Business owner assistance (project assistance, retro-conversion, documentation found evolutions, ...).
- Functional specifications reading and assistance to validation
- XML Schema evolutions
- Competence improvements for redactors.
- Training : XML and related technologies.
Audit of design and developments (Airbus TechData)
- Analysis of the maintenance documentation production system (Java, XML)
- Short and long terms recommandations .
- Recovery actions : incorporation control
- Complete analysis of a new version of the project .
- Performance benchmark : static and dynamic analysis .
evolutions of dynaprism (Bureau
- eXist 1.1 integration
- CDROM starter development
- Miscellaneous evolutions (including performance improvements)
- eRules web site : http://erules.veristar.com/
"Statistics tables publication" PubStat: Analysis and developments (OCDE , Tirème)
- Technical analysis of existing developments (XSLT2)
- Development of a transformation for multilingual statistics tables publication (XSLT2)
- Design of a "Best Practices" guide
- Design and development of a Excel/XHtml formatter for publication tables
"Incremental Data Delivery" : Study (Airbus
SDND, Data Definition & Research )
- Study of possible approaches : requirements definitions, process scenarios, data model requirements, technical considerations
- Maintenance (AMM, TSM, IPC, WM) and repair documentation
- Analyse of Airbus TechPub software (Adoc familly, Airnav)
- Analysis of ATA/ASD 1000D convergence opportonities
- Analyse of associated impacts on existing processes and systems.
- Conceptual approaches specification
"A380 Ops Data" :
Quality data audit (Airbus
- Analysis of Airbus A380 produced documentation (FCOM, MMEL, CCOM, AFM, WBM, FCTM)
"Dialogys 3000" :
from PDF to XML conversion of Repair manuals (
AIS - Diadeis)
- Development of a spatial identification of graphic objets (columns, tables, graphics..) from a XML dump of PDF (Java, XML)
- Development of a structuration process of text from XML dump of PDF using graphic objetcs (Java, XML) .
Flight Operations documentation management (Air France, Eurodoc
- Assistance for operational documentation management
- Airbus A380 ops documentation management assistance, Airbus models for flight operations (FCOM, MMEL, AFM/CDL, ...) expert assistance.
- "Manex" models design (XML Schemas)
Expert assistance on a FrameMaker puslishing tool (Cap gemini)
- Expert consultant for an automatic composition tools using FrameMaker and FDK.
Flight Operations documentation production and publication
- Business owner assistance (invitation to tender, selection of candidates, provider nomination, budget and requirements adequacy).
- Specifications and requirements redaction assistance.
- "Manex" management system : Airline flight operation manual, including descriptions, limitations, performance,
procedures (normal, check lists, abnormal and emergency, supplementary, operational), MEL (go-nogo, reset guide, distpatch),
CDL, Revision Notes...
- Document models design : "Manex" maual analysis and models design (XML Schemas and related documentation,
ATA FOIG draft models compliant), modular documentation design
- Expert assistance for functional analysis (editorial process, publication and consultation processes).
- Training : Structured documentation concepts and XML introduction..
European Social Chater, Conclusions documents production and
, Directorate General of Human Rights)
- Study of conclusions documents process, functionnal analysis
- Business requirements analysis and technical recomandations
- Document analysis and models design (XML Schemas and documentation)
- FrameMaker publishing environment design
- Training : XML concepts, Structured FrameMaker introduction
- Prototype development of a web-based XML authoring environment (Xopus, XSLT).
"Aircraft configuration lifecycle and IPC : Actual/Allowable
Configuration management" :
- Study of SGML structure of Illustrated Part Catalog and related process
- Study of solutions to manage Aircraft configuration life cycle
- Service design for aircraft configuration tools
"Manex ParperLess" :
Study of sytem functionnalities and technical
- Assistance in project scope definition (operational aircraft documentation management)
- Study of required functionnalities for documentation management (from production to on board electronic consultation)
- Study of existing tools
"A380 Ops Data" :
Exchange transformation from v3 to v4 (Airbus
- Analysis and development of a transformation application for Operational documentation of Airbus A380
- Exchange data Set controls and transformations (including XML transformations) from V3 models compliant to V4 models
- Batch transformation tool (Java, DOM, XSLT)
"New Browser" :
Documentary server and
fulltext search engine development (Bureau
- Documentary server integration and configuration based on Jetty, eXist and Cocoon
- Development of a fulltext search engine based on XQuery and eXist extensions
- Query analyser (based on antlr) and specific XQuery extensions functions developments
"A380 OPS Data"
: technical audit (Airbus
- Audit of the XML transformation developments
- Study of the technical architecture of the Data Assembly process.
"A380 OPS Data"
: document models design (Airbus
- Operational documentation analysis (XML, fragmented, ATA standards compliant)
- FCOM (Flight Crew Operating Manual) and FCTM (Flight Crew Training Manual) : descriptions, limitations, performances,
procedures (normal, abnormal, emergency), fcbul/oeb
- MMEL (Master Minimum Equipment List) : descriptions, dispatch conditions, operational procedures
- CCOM (Cabin Crew Operating Manual) : descriptions, procedures (normal, abnormal, emergency), system fault management, ccb
- QRH (Quick Reference Handbook)
- AFM (Flight Manual) : descriptions, limitations, performances, procedures. Approuvment management.
- WBM (Weight and Balance Manual) : descriptions.
- FWOIS data base exchange (Ecam alarms) : procedures.
- Documentary Units organisation (semantical categorization, sequential order for publication), revision management,
effectivity management, liminary informations.
- Documentary analysis, Users requirements analysis, Electronic Publishing orientation, Models design (XML Schema, SchemaDoc).
- Exchange documentation models design (XML Schema and DTD)
- Authoring documentation models design (XML Schema and DTD)
"Dali : AMM
A380" : Technical Assistance (Airbus
- Assistance for the choice of the development provider company
- Technical assistance for A380 AMM (Aircraft Maintenance Manual) production system (XML and Java)
- SAX and DOM technical architecture for the XML transformation process
system : "Atelier éditorial
guide thérapeutique" (Editions
- Development of the editorial system based on eXist XML Native Database, Cocoon and Epic integration
- Import and Export modules (main corpus documents and external bases).
- Navigation and search functions in document repository (Cocoon XSP, Java, eXist, XQuery/Xpath, XSLT)
- Redactional environement (web based interface for structural organisation, content editorial environment based on Arbortext Epic editor)
- Quality control tools (data consistency controls)
"New Browser" :
design of an electronic
publishing application (Bureau
- Technical assistance for architecture of an electronic publishing application
- Technical architecture of the "documentary server" module (eXist, Cocoon, Xpath/Xquery, Xslt)
- Specifications of the "documentary server" module
documentation training (Airbus
- Introduction and concepts : SGML/XML
- XML transformation technologies
A_Web : a CMS
- XML introduction and concepts training, SAX/DOM/XSLT training
- Technical architecture for XML data models design, technical assistance on software design
publishing Framework (Onisep/Tirème)
- Cocoon : consulting and training
system : "guide thérapeutique"
- Technical assistance on functional specifications (Tirème)
- System architecture design (Repository, Document server, User environment for naviagtion and edition)
- Software architecture design (XML Native Database with XMLDB:API acces -eXist-, Xerces, Xalan, Cocoon, Servlet Engine, Epic Editor)
- Technical specifications
- System development
- Document models maintenance (XML Schema, DTD), applicative models design (authoring, exchange, publishing).
documentation and modularization ( AeroMatra,
Airbus France SDN7).
- Study and analysis of documentation modularization
- Analysis of XML technologies for "data module" oriented documentation (XML Schemas, Namespace, XLink, XInclude, ...)
- Study of XML models rules for aircraft digital data and documentation.
Edf - OAR
"Outil d'analyse rapide" (EDF
- Data modeling (XML Schemas)
- Technical assistance on specifications of a note generation module (architecture, data model, tools)
- Development of an automatatic generation note engine (DOM,XSL/T, i4i Tagless Editor)
technical solutions for processing
very large XML documents with XSLT ( AeroMatra,
Airbus France SDN5).
- Study of XPATH expressions optimisations
- Benchmark of XND (Xml Native Database) systems
- Study of document indexation
- SchemaDoc : models design framework using XML Schemas : definition, technical assistance and development;
- Xs2Dtd : W3c Xml Schema to DTD convertion engine. Design and development;
"Télédéclaration impôts sur
le revenu 2002"
- Back office engine development
- Technical assistance on servlet technologies
documentation editorial system
(Xerox Profesional Services)
- Specifications and development of a complete manual processing system
- Edition module (based on FrameMaker+Sgml, Windows)
- Transformations (SAX, DOM, XSL/T)
- Batch composition module (XSL/T, FrameMaker+Sgml, FDK, Solaris)
- Technical analysis of the existent system
- Import Modules development (SAX,DOM, Astoria, Oracle)
- Internal training (EDF/DER )
- Speaker at XML Forum 2001, Institut XML 2001, XML Forum 2000 (Technoforum )
- Internal training session (AIS )
- W3C XML Schemas Technical Tutorial presentation.
- Online publication of the tutorial slides on Mutu-Xml.
Consulting and development on Corba
- Design of a Corba oriented software architecture
Editorial System (The
Court of Justice of
the European Communities)
- System architecture : Oracle8i, Java, Servlet, Enterprise Java Beans, Dom, Sax, Xsl, WP9
- Software architecture (Apache, TomCat, Jonas, J2EE, Oracle 8i).
- Technical expertise on editorial system design
- Detailed specifications (document creation process, database interfaces, ...)
of XML evolutions and tools (Tireme
/ Fing /
- XML standards, and related standard study
- Study of some XML processor (parsers) : conformity and usability
- "XmlMutualiste" project development cooperation
- Online publication
Miscellaneous projects around SGML and XML
- Documation 2002 : Tutorial for XML related standards (Technoforum)
- XML trainer (Softeam) : XML and related standards (DTD, Sax, DOM, XPath, Xlink, XSL, Xml Schemas, ...)
- eContent Management project : consulting on modeling processing, XML Schemas models
- FOSI development and ACL design ( Adept)
- Consulting in software solutions
- SGML training
- Build of working environment
- Studies about XML solutions for documentation systems ( SAX,DOM, XSL)
Aircraft Documentation Composition Tool (
- Automatic composition tool with batch mode and interactive mode.
- Service Buletin (SB) documentation processing
Technical Documentation : Dynamic Online
Publishing System (SPOT Projet:
PSA / Cap Gemini/
- Mulitlingual "on the fly" SGML to DHTML system based on DualPrism.
- Templates design, DHTML design (IE and NS compatible).
- Dynamic filtering by effectivity.
- Dynamic translation of documents.
SGML Editorial system (
Dictionnaire Historique de la
Suisse/Historisches Lexikon der Schweiz/Dizionario Storicodella
- SGML transformations.
- Printing module for dictionnary articles ( Adept).
- DTD design.
- Technical architecture design.
- Genereric transformation module.
- Generic PAO composer.
Aircraft Documentation Management programs
: Starter packs
- ATA AMM (Aircraft Maintenance Manual) and SB (Service Buletin) : ATAStarter Pack for FrameMaker+Sgml [ Adobe]
- FCOM Starter Pack for FrameMaker+Sgml [ AIRBUS]
- FCOM Starter Pack for RTF : Sgml to RTF conversion [ AIRBUS]
- AIB SB (Service Buletin) : Sb Layout Pack , printing program (Windows, and AIX) [AIRBUS ]
- MMEL Starter Pack for FrameMaker+Sgml [ AIRBUS]
- Export module for MMEL Starter Pack : from FrameMaker+Sgml to Database module [ AIRBUS].
- MMEL starter Pack for RTF : Sgml to RTF conversion [ AIRBUS]
- Programming services : SGML transformations, Balise integration in FrameMaker+Sgml,, FDK client API transformations [ AIRBUS].
SGML Editorial and Control modules (
Gordon and Breach
- Analysis and control modules on G+B SGML documents
- SGML transformations for a new DTD release.
- Integration of a mathematical equation check module (TeXCheck)
- Development of programs for upgrading all SGML repository.
- Quality control process development.
- Studies of needed tools for editorial system.
- Misc utilities programs development.
SGML Preparation module (Airbus, AIS Services)
- SGML transformation tool design and development.
- Access Creation Module in ADIC project [ADOC Electronic Publisher, AirNav]
- development of the transformation engine ( AeroMatra, Aerospatiale).
Software development ( AIS
- development of the DualPrism communication server(C++, Windows/Solaris)
1994–1997 - BergerLevrault / AIS - Paris Software Engineer